Zillions upon zillions of things to do between now and... well, to be safe, let's just say the end of the year (which, it being July, is much closer than it seems, my darlings). Real life stuff aside, I have craptons of challenges left to complete, but just as a means to keep me motivated and active here, here's a writer's meme I snatched from milly_gal
. Comment a number and I'll answer that question for you!
1. Describe yourself how you would describe a character you’re introducing.
2. Is there any specific ritual you go through while/before/after your writing?
3. What is your absolute favorite kind of fic to write?
4. Are there any other fic writers you admire? If so, who and why?
5. How many words can you write if you sit down and concentrate intensely for an hour?
6. First fic/pairing you wrote for? (If no pairing, describe the plot) 7. Inspiration, time, or motivation. Choose two.
8. Why do you choose to write?
9. Do you ever have plans to write anything other than fic?
10. What inspires you the most?
11. Weirdest thing you’ve ever written/thought about writing/etc.?
12. A fic you wish you had written better, and why?
13. Favorite fic from another author?
14. Your favorite side pairings to put in?
15. Your guilty writing pleasure?
16. Do you have structured ideas of how your story is supposed to go, or make it up as you write?
17. Would yo describe yourself as a fast writer?
18. How old were you when you started writing?
19. Why did you start writing?
20. 4 sentences from your work that you’re proud of?